Let's Notion together!
I’m thrilled to be hosting monthly Notion With Me workshops to help you build the perfect Notion set up for you and your beautiful brain.
We will be taking a baby steps approach to each workshop – this means starting simple and building on it based on what you want to achieve.
The workshops will be demo based – I will be demonstrating in Notion rather than using slides, and you will be encouraged to follow along with me in real time.
Workshops will build on each other but also function as stand alone lessons on specific Notion topics and functions so you do not need to have attended previous Notion workshops to benefit, but if you have you will be able to build out an interconnected Notion workspace.
Each workshop is £10.
These are group workshops – if you would prefer one to one Notion support I offer power hours for £200.
The next workshop is: to-do databases
on Friday 8th September
at 1pm UK time
We’ll be covering:
- Sub tasks and project management.
- Time management with tags and timelines.
- Different view types including Priority Matrix and 5 minute tasks.
- Database automations to make project management smooth.
- Buttons to quickly & easily add tasks.
Upcoming Notion for NDs workshops:
- Client database – Friday 15th September.
- Content planner – Friday 29th September.
- Home hub – Friday 13th October.
- Daily template/journal – Friday 27th October.
- SOPs – Friday 10th November.
- Requests? Let me know!