Neurodivergent knot untangling for overwhelmed business owners.
Are you an overwhelmed business owner struggling with social media?
Do you feel you can’t “do” social media and the generic advice isn’t working for you?
Are you frustrated by advice that doesn’t take into account your time, energy levels and morals?
Are you having an existential crisis about the ethics of social media every time you want to post?
My power hours offer you actionable advice and support while taking into account:
- The amount of time you have.
- Your health.
- Your energy levels.
- The ethical/moral struggles you have with social media.
What can you use a Power Hour for?
A Power Hour is best for covering specific issues or questions.
You can also use a Power Hour to bounce ideas around and figure stuff out.
Some things you might find a Power Hour helpful for are:
- Help deciding which platforms to prioritise.
- Content ideas and how to tailor them for your audience and platforms.
- Specific training (i.e. Reels, Stories, Facebook groups, engagement).
- Advice on choosing and using tools for scheduling, design and planning.
- Support with strategy and implementation.
- “Where do I even start” panics.
I get it – I had to find and adapt strategies and tools to manage multiple social media accounts at once for clients.
Now I use all the tricks I learned and my lived experience of neurodiversity to help business owners like you feel more confident and in control of their social media.
I believe our time together is a collaboration. I bring compassion, zero judgement and experience in social media. You bring your issue and knowledge of why things aren’t working for you. Together we find a solution that feels achievable for you.
How it works.
A Power Hour gives you an hour of my time and access to my years of experience in social media marketing.
Here’s how it works.
- Book and pay for your Power Hour (£200).
- Reply to my email asking what you want to cover.
- Accept the calendar invite with Google Meet link..
- Attend the Power Hour.
- Receive a recording of the Power Hour to download and keep plus Notion board containing a prioritised to-do list, notes and other resources.
Results I can promise.
You’ll walk away from your power hour feeling:
- Confident about actioning the plan we created.
- Clear on what success looks like for your social media strategy.
- Fearless about trying new things because you truly understand how social media works.