What can you use a Power Hour for?
A Power Hour is best for covering specific issues or questions.
You can also use a Power Hour to bounce ideas around and figure stuff out.
Some things you might find a Power Hour helpful for are:
- Help deciding which platforms to prioritise.
- Content ideas and how to tailor them for your audience and platforms.
- Specific training (i.e. Reels, Stories, Facebook groups, engagement).
- Advice on choosing and using tools for scheduling, design and planning.
- Support with strategy and implementation.
How it works.
A Power Hour gives you an hour of my time and access to years of experience in social media marketing.
Here’s how it works.
- Book and pay for your Power Hour – €99.
- Reply to my email asking what you want to cover.
- Accept the calendar invite with Google Meet link so you get a reminder on the day.
- Attend the Power Hour.
- Receive a recording of the Power Hour to download and keep plus relevant PDFs, notes and other resources.