Instagram 101 is a complete Instagram course which helps business owners with morals and manners design a strategy that works for you.
No sketchy tactics.
Instagram 101 was born from discussions and masterclasses with small business owners who wanted the benefits of social media but hated the icky marketing bullshit and the more, more, more, advice they saw everywhere.
I know from working with clients that it doesn’t have to be like that. You can design an Instagram strategy that suits you and be successful.
My focus is on results without burnout and growth without unethical methods.
You won’t see hard and fast rules in this course; there is no one size fits all. I give you the information you need along with the confidence and accountability to try it. You figure out what works for you and implement it.
I’ll also be there every step of the way to answer your questions and cheer you on as you find your Insta-groove, and to celebrate your awesomeness as you start to see it all pay off!
In Instagram 101 you’ll find all the advice, tips and information you need to ensure you have a strong understanding of the platform and its key features so you can use it with confidence to build an engaged following of people you really want to work with and who want to work with you.
- How to use hashtags to find your ideal client and help them find you.
- How to build a posting schedule that works for you and your audience.
- What to post.
- How to make your content accessible.
- Why Stories are important and how they can work for you, even if you hate them.
- What effective engagement is and how to do it.
- How to use Reels.
- Why IGTV is awesome and how to make the most of it.
- Sliding into the DMs without sleaze.
- Tips and tricks to save you time.
“Alexis’ Instagram 101 course has been pivotal in helping me kickstart and maintain a presence for my small business on the popular social media platform. The course explained Instagram in a friendly and accessible manner; it went back to basics for a newbie like me without being patronising. Highly recommend!”
Money coach and financial educator.
- Access to all the course content: text, videos (with closed captions) and PDFs.
- Access to my private Facebook group for ongoing support from me.
- Monthly accountability check-ins to ensure you’re implementing what you learn.
- Access to my “close friends” stories for Instagram updates and news.
- Lifetime access and course updates.
“Alexis explains things in a way that is easy to understand and gives lots of hints and tips and recommendations for resources to make implementation easier.”
Freelance content writer.