Social media coaching for small business owners
Want a compassionate and responsible guide to social media marketing in your pocket to support you through a specific campaign or launch, or help you get your social media shit together?
Wishing you felt empowered to follow your own moral compass, trust in your communities and be led by your customers?
Dreaming of a social media strategy that works with your brain and lifestyle?
I help you to use social media without sacrificing your morals or wellbeing by combining what I know works and what works for you into your very own social media strategy.
I’m Alexis and I’m here to hold your hand as you go from random posting, hit and miss results and social media overwhelm to a well planned system that works for you.
Feel confident with the nuts and bolts of social media.
Understand your stats, know each platforms best practices and work each of them with ease.
Embrace a chill, you-do-you approach to social media.
Lean into your own instincts and quirks for an authentic presence and speak to your ideal client in a way that feels true to you and resonates with them.
Get organised with strategies and tools that work for you.
Find a social media strategy that suits you, save time with planned content repurposing, implement an idea generation system and finally feel in control of your profiles.
Get results that matter to your business.
Increase sales, grow your network, create real connections and do it all without stress, black hat techniques or ads!
- Monthly strategy planning call.
- Monthly stat assessment call.
- Any platform specific trainings you need.
- A bespoke social media strategy.
- Personalised content suggestions.
- Help with captions, calls to actions and visual assets.
- Advice on making your content accessible.
Costs €594 when bought separately.
All your questions answered as they come up.
One to one support from a social media expert whenever you need it.
Accountability check ins to make sure you do the things!
Cheerleading and reminders that you’re doing great and you can do social media in exactly the way that works for you.
I love helping people who’ve been led to believe they can’t do social media ‘properly’ because of their mental or chronic illness to become social media superstars!
I have borderline personality disorder (BPD) and I’m a freelance social media manager.
I’ve helped a one woman band grow to hire 2 full-time employees and still be overbooked.
I’ve helped a Pilates teacher increase their Facebook reach by 247% and their Instagram engagement by 91%.
I’ve helped a sustainable copywriter increase their Instagram reach by 7442% and gain 200 followers in 5 days.
I’ve done it all without ads, without posting 7 days a week and without a single sketchy step.
And to do it I’ve had to learn, test and invent methods for content creation, re-purposing, strategising and implementation that work for my brain.
My guidance program gives you access to both my social media expertise and my unique way of adjusting and creating ways of doing things around all kinds of brain gremlins.
Why I teach a you-do-you approach.
1) It works.
I’ve tested social media tactics on my own social media and with clients in my work as a social media manager. I know for a fact that finding a schedule and strategy that suits you is the best way to grow your social presence sustainable and in a way that converts.
2) Self care matters.
I live with chronic mental illness so I understand just how important it is to have time to take care of yourself and take time away from work.
My focus is on creating a plan which enables you to be successful on social media while having a life outside of it.
How it works.
- I send you a questionnaire to find out all about you and your business.
- We hop on a call to discuss everything in more detail. I ask you more questions based on your answers to ensure I really understand what you offer, how you work and who you want to work with.
- I send you a strategy document which outlines your goals, how to achieve them, ideal clients, and an in depth content and engagement strategy including post ideas.
- We hop on a call to reiew your strategy and discuss how you can best implement it. This includes advice on tools and tips to make it as easy as possible for you.
- During the month I’m on-hand to answer your questions as they come up and support you.
- I’ll be available to give you specific content ideas, help with tech issues and cheer you on as you learn to rock your social media.
- I’ll also follow up on any accountability checks you requested so you actually get stuff done!
- At the end of the month we’ll hop on a call to discuss your stats. We’ll talk about what they mean, what you can learn about your content from them and how to improve your content based on them.